What is Mobile Dent Repair?
Mobile dent repair is dent repair where you are; we come to you!
We love to do any dent removal in Glen Burnie and the surrounding areas. Please contact us to see if we travel to your area.
Most repairs that you have can be done in the convenience of your garage or covered parking while you are working. There are a few factors that make a dent eligible for repair in a parking lot or garage.
Paintless Dent Repair is the art of manipulating metal back to its shape. It originally came out of the factory. Everyone at one point in time will have to deal with a door dent or ding from a mishap with a shopping cart, another car door, or a UFO.
We love to make things easier for you and come to your home, job, or garage to get the work done.
If you have damage that needs to be repaired, you can email or text l us some photos. We can look at the image and see if we can assess what is going on and let you know if it can be done remotely or if it is only a candidate for a job at the shop. More complex damage that takes a lot of time, or tools, may not be able to do off-site. We want to manage your expectations. If we can fix the dent where you are, we absolutely would love to make that happen.
If your dent is repairable at your office or house, a couple of things to remember: (This is for Mobile Dent Repair only!)
- The repair space must be good sized. Fixing dents takes space so we can move around the car. Usually, about 4-6 feet around the car. We are bending like Gumby to get those low dents and need to back up without hitting anything. We will also sit, stand, sometimes lay down… movement and flow are key. Please give us ample space.
- The weather needs to be cooperative. We can not fix metal outside or in a non-temperature controlled area when the weather is extreme.
- We have to be in a covered area, with no weather. The best-case scenario is to send us photos of the area where we will be repairing the dent to see if it is a good option.
- If we do come out, there is a trip charge that is added to your dent. This covers the cost of doing business, insurance, gas, and our time to get there and back. We like to get things done quickly and efficiently. This makes things very convenient for you.
- If you want to avoid a trip charge, we are always willing to repair the dent at our shop in Glen Burnie.
Please let us know if you have any questions about mobile dent repair. It is really a great way to save you time. We love taking care of our customers and will do anything to make your repair seamless and smooth. Please call the shop if you want to send photos over or you need anything else answered. We are looking forward to getting your car back into tip-top shape.