If your car has been damaged by hail, it is important to have it inspected by a qualified Paintless dent repair shop as soon as possible. The sooner the damage is repaired, the less likely it is to cause further problems.
Here are some tips for choosing a hail damage repair shop:
- Get recommendations from friends, family, or other car owners.
- Get multiple estimates from different shops.
- Make sure the shop is licensed and insured.
- Ask about the shop’s experience with hail damage repair.
- Get a written estimate that includes all of the costs involved.
By following these tips, you can be sure to choose a reputable hail damage repair shop that will do a quality job on your car.
RPS Dent Specialist is the most certified Paintless Dent repair Company in Maryland with over 30 years of experience .
Choose the pros.